Kim Brennan is a Senior Managing Director on CBRE’s New York leadership team. In this role, Kim is responsible for driving business initiatives, strategic planning, recruiting and overall broker business development.
With more than 25 years of experience in the Tri-State region, Kim has a comprehensive understanding of the New York City real estate market. She is an accomplished leader, skilled at developing creative strategies to drive business and providing mentorship to the brokerage community. She has been recognized throughout her career for the impact she has made on the Tri-State real estate industry.
Kim rejoins CBRE after holding leadership positions in the firm’s research and brokerage groups in the early to mid-2000s. She left CBRE to serve as market leader for Cushman & Wakefield’s New Jersey region, growing that operation for more than a decade.
Most recently, Kim served as Colliers International’s Chief Operating Officer for the New York Tri-State region where she was responsible for overall business operations, new business development, expanding market share, and providing leadership and strategic direction to the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut offices.
- Recipient of Connect Media’s Women in Real Estate Award for New York for 2017
- Named to both NJBiz and Real Estate New Jersey’s ''40 Under 40" lists (2008)
- Named as a Real Estate New Jersey’s "Women of Influence" (2006 - 2009)
- Named to NJBiz’s "Best Fifty Women in Business" (2011)
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board of Trustees Executive, NAIOP (2010-2015)
- Co-chair, NAIOP Gala Committee (2018-2019)
- Member, Rutgers Advisory Board; Rutgers Programming Committee (2016-2018)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) New York; Former Director of Programming and Memberships; Board member (2005-2010)
- March of Dimes Real Estate Committee (2006-2015)
- United Way Commercial Real Estate Network Legacy Luncheon Master of Ceremonies; NJ (2019)
- Seton Hall University, Political Science