- Strategic advisor and sparring partner for end users
- Member of the Global Workplace team, which is committed to data-driven research and publications
- Up-to-date knowledge about global trends, as well as EMEA and Dutch market trends in office usage
- Knows the value of the workplace in real estate, HR and Finance like no other
- An experienced housing, workplace strategy and change management consultant
- Inspiring: always questions the status quo to arrive at valuable insights
- Open communication
- Brainstormer, level-headed and hardworking
- Driven to create a healthier and more human-centric workplace environment.
Wouter has over 25 of years of experience covering the breadth of workplace and housing advice, of which approx. half was spent with CBRE. His personal ambition is to find innovative ways to build towards long-term satisfaction. One great way to achieve that is by designing work environments that contribute to the vitality, engagement and social connectedness of employees.
Wouter has worked from our award-winning Amsterdam headquarters, The Core, since 2019. CBRE transformed this old car garage into a unique, sustainable, and modern workplace. Thanks to Wouter’s contribution, more than 500 CBRE employees work here in a manner that suits them: together with each other and clients, with plenty of space for entrepreneurship.
Wouter worked closely with the University of Twente to investigate what impact the working environment has on the health and performance of employees. Based on this, he developed the Healthy Offices Quickscan and examined the optimal working environment for a tech company. He has been the driving force behind our spacesizing and hybrid work services for a few years now, asking questions like finding the balance between determining your own workplace and retaining values like corporate culture and productivity; and what that means for the office.
ASML, Booking.com, Galapagos, ING, Heineken, Johnson & Johnson, Loyens & Loeff, PostNL
“It is great to work with people who are proud of the work they do, want to invest in their professional development, feel the freedom to spot and seize opportunities and to create value for customers and for each other”.
- Global Project Management Star Award
- EMEA Going Beyond Award Highly Commended certificate in the Innovation category
- Bachelor Architecture and Facilities Management – InHolland University of Applied Sciences
- Innovatie en Business development – AOG School of Management
- Agile Scrum Master – Scrum Academy