Panelists participating in the Virtual Executive Summit, each having executed on a significant real estate project during COVID-19, answer questions and share challenges related to remote work, workplace re-entry, and long-term real estate strategy.
QUESTIONS ADDRESSED DURING THE PANEL:
- Pre-COVID, how would you describe the philosophy of your organizations towards remote working?
- Do you feel that your teams have been able to maintain productivity while working from home?
- Do you anticipate that you will need more space or less space in the future?
- What are the most critical changes that we must make to face the future effectively?
- What was the most important lightbulb/ “aha” moment during your real estate planning which you feel will make the difference in being able to facilitate business operations during COVID and upon re-opening?
- How are you thinking about where your employees will be physically located in a world where you can theoretically work from anywhere?
- Is the “open office” dead?
LISTEN TO THE RECORDING
Kasey Garcia, Senior Manager, R&D Lead, CBRE Workplace
Sally Knutson, CFO, Cast & Crew
Tom Barry, Managing Partner, Green Hasson Janks
Mike Drath, CFO & COO, PlutoTV
Executive Summit Recording
2020 Virtual Executive Summit
October 7, 2020